Thursday, September 10, 2020

I can put my head on my pillow every night knowing I did the best I could do for them.Golden Calf: What beef? Wishes for Care, Concern, and Company:Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): New Friend?

It's Still Rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-Lyrics.Daily Events, Rebirths And Let's Go Somewhere !!!!ON THE RUN..BLACK LIVES MATTER:Happy notes to share, gifts of joys and pleasures, teaching lessons to the birds and bees. Goats with love and hate horns, happy and sad days as a goat, flip of a coin, for lights on, or lights out.
May be an illustration


The weekend is here.Sheep And Goats, Dancers. Heads To Count, Views, Voices, Values, Horns, Hats, Hoes, Waves For The Pits, Dances With Wolves. Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Good Time Toads.Snakes And Frogs, Dicks Out Of The Box, Donkeys To Ride. This differs for everyone else because everyone's path is different which is why you should never compare yourself to others.

Kings and knights, stars to shine, stars to make and give away, strangers to friends, hands to hold. Leaders of men, Marines at battles and wars. glory dazes done. AMEN .Lover for the night, hater out of site, faces of the fish in the seas, coins to flip, a keeper or not. .Blues: Earth Angels In Host.
May be a black-and-white image


 I can put my head on my pillow every night knowing I did the best I could do for them.Golden Calf: What beef? Wishes for Care, Concern, and Company:Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): New Friend?This differs for everyone else because everyone's path is different which is why you should never compare yourself to others.


To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of chances taken to bring lights on these matters. Sad and blue about the lack of growth. Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone. Sad for the frogs kissed for the chance to change, windows always open, to flip the coins to brighter dazes. Paths not taken, the high roads, hands out to help a frog or a fish, get on the ships of dreams.
You crazy! But you ain’t as crazy as I am. AMEN!.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:
MOMENTSTHATMATTEROVERTIMEANDSPACE.BLOGSPOT.COM
You crazy! But you ain’t as crazy as I am. AMEN!.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:
https://lovelightslessonsluckybreakswisheson.blogspot.com/2020/05/ You crazy! But you ain’t as crazy as I am. AMEN!.W e I r d= wonderful:E...


🌊🏄, A fun day at... Rachel Jarrot : I'm not a shitty driver.👏.Campanella... Dykes 2:This differs for everyone else because everyone's path is different which is why you should never compare yourself to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment