Monday, January 25, 2021

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.



Awesome ,enjoy!Story Sunsets Darkness.Sticks and Stones, Clear Dazes, Blue Dreams: Lots of hard knocks, Bailey Butterfly Battles: SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS! Tell me why. Waiting for the man on the moon. Not.Green Trees, Dogwood Trees, Monkeys On Top, Lions To Roar, Glory Dazes To Come. Pixies - Where is My Mind .

DO NOT SPOIL WHAT U HAVE BY DESIRING WHAT U DO NOT HAVE.REMEMBER THAT WHAT U NOW HAVE WAS ONCE AMONG THE THINGS U ONLY HOPED. 'SNL'.
May be an image of text that says 'THERE IS NO WAR ON RELIGION. ONLY OPPOSITION το INTOLERANCE OPPRESSION, HATRED, AND STUPIDITY'



Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ... Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel. History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.


I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.When you and the ROACH.Blame me, fingers to point, excuses and assholes, things we have in common. I'M DOWN TO 190 LOOK AND FEEL GREAT. HAVE NO PROBLEM COMING TO A POINT I THINK IT WAS YOU THAT MADE IT LIMP.Dicks, Steven Jarrot.SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS! Tell me why. Waiting for the man on the moon. Not.Green Trees, Dogwood Trees, Monkeys On Top, Lions To Roar, Glory Dazes To Come. Pixies - Where is My Mind .


Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In The Night.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.


In light of #Juneteenth, #share these essential #resources helping families know how to talk to children about #racism.Notes, Battles Of Brains, Wits, Charms, Graces, Dances On Brooms, Dates On Clocks. Fairy Tails.Intentions Sets: Motions Of Dreams, Mountains To Climb, Birds In Dogwood Trees.The Shining Star In The Night.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.

 Me Me Me Me Me...Five Kids, Views, Voices, Valves, Paths To Cross, Ships Of Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Waves Of Wards, Sonny And Starr, Twins, Both Sides Of The Coins.'I can't breathe,' Oklahoma man tells police before dying. 'I don't care,' officer responds.Good time, rights, reasons, seasons of love, laughter, dances in the streets. Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.The Shining Star In The Night.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.


Time to praises pretty productive people, maps to hell and back, good times, tales to pens.I may not be your first love, first kiss, first sight, or first date but I just want to be your last.If youre shocked by this, wait til you see the montage of clips of Trump raving about what a wonderful woman Hillary is.  'I don't care,' officer responds.Good time, rights, reasons, seasons of love, laughter, dances in the streets. Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.Fairy tales, the chick with the wolves, beast or snakes in the grass, recaps and reviews. Lights and love, love and heat, hearts on fire.

  

Catch me not through your words but through your feelings, your touch, just you. To much shine blinds the view, dim the light I want to see. Draw one with wonder, let them bring out your words. Look at yours also and the questionable actions done in the words of love and devotions, for the twists and the turns in truthful and honesty.


Elliot Page says he is getting a lot of acting, directing and producing offers these days: “I’m really excited to act, now that I’m fully who I am, in this body. No matter the challenges and difficult moments of this, nothing amounts to getting to feel how I feel now.”

Inline image


No comments:

Post a Comment